HOW TO BUY
REGISTER TO BID
HOW TO SELL
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
ONLINE AUCTION PARTNERSHIPS
ARTISTS OF INTEREST
VIRTUAL AUCTION PREVIEW
ARTISTS IN FOCUS
SUPPORTING ARTS & CULTURE
19th & 20th Century International Art
George Bernard O'Neill
1828 - 1917
Ready For A Stroll
oil on board
signed and on verso inscribed "N25"
10 x 8
25.4 x 20.3
Overall Condition of Work
• Overall, this work is in good to very good condition
• Extremely minor Surface dust or grime present
• Extremely minor Craquelure is present
• Extremely minor Retouching visible under ultraviolet light Near the left edge
Methods of Inspection
• This work was inspected under ultraviolet light
Notes on Material
Comments on Condition
- Stable craquelure is visible in the varnish layer. - The retouching noted is located on the man's figure, near the left edge.
Monday, Mar 15, 2021
Potential buyers should note that though we take great care in executing these reports, they are matters of opinion only, are non-exhaustive, and Heffel Gallery Limited cannot be held responsible for errors or omissions. Heffel Gallery Limited condition reports are not produced by professionally trained and/or accredited conservators. The responsibility for ascertaining the condition of the Lot remains with the Buyer. Condition Reports are subject to our published
Terms and Conditions of Business.
Please note that Condition Reports only include information about the artwork and do not include any details regarding the condition of the frame, matting, hardware, etc.