HOW TO BUY
REGISTER TO BID
HOW TO SELL
REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
ONLINE AUCTION PARTNERSHIPS
ARTISTS OF INTEREST
VIRTUAL AUCTION PREVIEW
ARTISTS IN FOCUS
SUPPORTING ARTS & CULTURE
Post-War & Contemporary Art | Part Two
Jean Albert McEwen
1923 - 1999
watercolour on paper
signed, dated 1996 and inscribed "134" and on verso inscribed "134"
22 x 29 7/8
55.9 x 75.9
Overall Condition of Work
• This work is in all original, very good condition
Methods of Inspection
• This work was inspected out of the frame
• Very minor Wrinkling or waving of the paper present which is inherent to the materials and methods used by the artist
Framing and Mounting
• This work is framed with regular glass
• This work is mounted to an archival backing
• This work is archivally hinged
Notes on Material
Comments on Condition
Very minor staple holes are present in upper and lower left corners, and one very minor indent in the lower left.
Tuesday, Feb 02, 2021
Potential buyers should note that though we take great care in executing these reports, they are matters of opinion only, are non-exhaustive, and Heffel Gallery Limited cannot be held responsible for errors or omissions. Heffel Gallery Limited condition reports are not produced by professionally trained and/or accredited conservators. The responsibility for ascertaining the condition of the Lot remains with the Buyer. Condition Reports are subject to our published Terms and Conditions of Business.
All prices are in Canadian Dollars.